Le Train Bleu is calling all Executive pastry chefs!
A legendary Parisian restaurant, Le Train Bleu (https://lnkd.in/f9_RKB7) will open its doors soon in Doha, Qatar. We are looking for an exceptional Executive pastry chef to join our team and be a part of a history.
Executive pastry chef will be in charge of 2 outlets – Le Train Bleu and Le Petit Train Bleu and will be responsible for all pastry production.
Main duties and responsibilities:
– Set up, maintain, and break down station according to restaurant guidelines
– Plans restaurant dessert menus
– Develops standard recipes and techniques for pastry preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality
– Train, supervise and counsel all employees in the department
– Exercises portion control for all items served and assists in establishing menu selling prices
– Capable of delegating multiple tasks
– People and Time Management Skills
– Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
– Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
– Be able to get acknowledged as the main authority
– Is creative and passionate to work
– Respects cultural differences, is flexible and adaptable to different cultural settings
– Degree in Culinary science or related certificate
– Proven working experience as an Executive Pastry chef – 10+ years of experience, 2 years of experience as an Ex. Pastry chef
– Excellent knowledge of pastry and chocolate preparation
– Excellent record of kitchen management and keeping up with cooking trends and best practices
– Understanding and knowledge of health & safety, sanitation and food handling procedures is a must
– Proficiency in English language, both written and verbal is a must
If interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to come on board, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org